Monday 15 October 2012

What I Learned From School Magazine Exercise

From creating the front cover and contents page for my school magazine, i have learnt a few things that will help me when creating my final product for my media project.

It is very important to have a good quality image on the front cover because this is the main focus of the magazine, one thing i think i will do differently is instead of having an image of a building, i will have the image of a person, who will be the person that will feature in my main article.

I also found that the text was not very clear against the background, so that is something that will need to be improved.

I think that the best thing about my school magazine is the colour scheme, it goes with the school logo and it is also the school colours, this is the type of thing that i would like to do on my final magazine because it is important to match the colour pallet to the type of magazine that i am trying to produce.

I also learnt that the contents page is just as important as the front cover of the magazine, because this includes all of the information that will guide the reader through the magazine and also give them the slightest bit of information, so they do not only know what to expect from the magazine but they are also left wanting to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers