Wednesday 10 October 2012

Good/ Bad Photos

For my first media studies project I had to design a front cover and contents page for a school magazine I was going to create. It was important that all of the images used were original, so in order to achieve this I had to go around the school taking a range of photos that I could use. Altogether I took about one hundred photos, I then had to sort them into three categories, which were, good, bad and average. In order to do this I needed to know what it is that makes a good photo, and these are:
  • The photo must not be blured and must be clear and sharp.
  • Try and get the main feature of the image central when taking the photo.
  • Make sure the lighting is good when taking the image, because if its to bright it will distort and if its to dark it will be difficult to see.
  •  
  • The image should fit in with the colour pallet being used on the front cover and contents page other wise it will look out of place.  

     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers