Friday 4 October 2013

Analysis For Ancillary Task



I have been looking at similar ancillary tasks to the one that I will eventually produce so that I can analyses them and see what I could incorporate into mine to make it better.
This is a snippet of a synopsis for 'Educating Yorkshire' which I found in the Radio Times. Although what I will eventually produce will be more in depth than what is shown above I still think this could be something to bare in mind when it comes to my production of the ancillary task. The short questions give the reader exactly what it is they want to know, its straight to the point and provides an overview as to what the show is actually about, as well as where the viewer will find it being aired.
This is something that I would look to include in my ancillary task as a short overview of what the documentary is about etc. and then the larger text will give a more in depth look at what the viewer can expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers